Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Nothing to report, just posting...

Hi all! Again, I truly appologize for the lack of updates here. Still nothing to report. We still havent started ttc again since we lost Kaylee in December. As I mentioned in my last post, we recently bought our first home, which we were building, and it was just completed so we will be moving in soon. We have been busy and occupied with watching the house being built and getting packed and ready for the move. We might start ttc again soon, but are really just taking it one cycle at a time and waiting on Gods Will and guidance because we seriously do not know what to do. Starting to ttc again is sort of exciting..its been such a long time since ive been pg that the thought of it happening is fresh and exciting again, but its also terrifying because I cannot bare the thought of having to loose any more babies. I just wish we could KNOW how and when we could have a healthy baby so that we go that route and have a happy ending.

Something interesting I just realized...Kaylees due date is the day we close on the house, and the day we can move in. I couldnt believe it when I just looked at the dates, but I think this was meant to be because Kaylees due date would be hard and closing on the house and moving will keep me busy and excited that day. Of course ill be thinking of our sweet baby girl, but im glad that God worked it out that what would be a sad day for us, can be a happy one because we will have our closing to look forward to and be excited about. Praise God from whom all blessings flow. I miss all our babies, and our Kaylee.

Will try to post again someday soon. Thanks to all who continue to check here and havent forgotten about me or my blog!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

That is fantastic about your house, Erika! I'm so excited for you guys and I can't wait to see pictures of the place! I'm always thinking about you guys. :)

Lindsey said...

Thanks for an update! I've been thinking and wondering about you girly, so was glad to read this update and glad to hear all is well. Good luck with packing, I hate packing and moving!! I can't wait to see pics of your new home once your settled in, I know it will look great! HUGS and tons of prayers!

Gayla said...

you and always in my thoughts and prayers!