Tuesday, April 13, 2010
Its been a while..
I know I havent updated in a while and I appolgize for that. Still nothing to report, I just wanted to update so you all know I havent forgotten about the blog. Right now we are just enjoying life. Its been 4 months since we lost Kaylee and I havent even had the desire to start trying again. Of course we want to be pregnant and we want to have a baby, but when loss is all we know, it only gives me anxiety about being pregnant again, knowing we could loose another. I know there is always a chance the next one could be THE ONE, but we dont know what will happen for sure and because I have that fear of loosing another it makes me not want to be pregnant again right now. I cant keep loosing babies, its heartwrenching and especially after our last loss where we made it so much farther along, im going to feel stressed that many more weeks waiting to see what will happen with the pregnancy. After having 8 pregnancies all end in miscarriage, our odds dont look good, but we will continue to let God lead us because we know anything is possible through him and we know he has a plan for us, we just Pray he will show us the way. Love to all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






















4 comments:
I was hoping you would update soon. Your feelings are completely understandable, girl. Sending you lots of prayers and hugs always. ;)
HUGS...I know God has a plan for you and I am sure you will be a mommy one day. Only He knows when or how but I am keeping you in my prayers as always that it will happen. <3
How is the house going?
Still thinking about you guys!
Post a Comment