Wednesday, June 30, 2010
Missing Kaylee
We just passed my due date for Kaylee and while we were busy moving, my thoughts were on her too. I miss my girl and wish she was here. We would be holding her in our arms right now, she would be a few days old. I am watching a few of my good friends having there babies this week and im living vicariously through them because our babies would have been born in the same week, so watching there little ones grow up will remind me of all the milestones Kaylee would be making if she were here. We will never forget her, or her brothers and sisters (im pretty convinced there is a few girls and boys out of the eight children we have). All we can do is hope and Pray and keep our trust and faith in God that we will someday soon have our earth baby safe and healthy in our arms. Praise God for the daily srength he gives me to stay positive, stay strong and keep pressing on with a smile on my face.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






















3 comments:
Been a follower for awhile now. I am feeling your pain. June 15th was going to be our due date. I could not help but wonder when and how and what it would have been like. Hard to see others with so much joy. SOME time that will be our joy and people will feel the same as we do now. Like you said gotta keep the faith and just keep moving on. Gooood luck.
((HUGS)) Hunnie, you know I feel your pain. Tres' EDD was June 24th. Asher and Noah's 3rd birthday is coming up on August 3rd, and then Evan's EDD is September 26th....it's so sad to have those constant reminders....and you have so many because you have several angels.
No one knows why these things are allowed to happen, and honestly I think even if God came down and tried to explain it to me it obviously wouldn't take away the pain of losing my 4 children, but at the end of the day, when all you have left is your Faith, even if it's hanging by a thread, cling tightly to it and it will get you through ((HUGS))
I'm going to quote Brandi, "No one knows why these things are allowed to happen, and honestly I think even if God came down and tried to explain it to me it obviously wouldn't take away the pain of losing my 4 children, but at the end of the day, when all you have left is your Faith, even if it's hanging by a thread, cling tightly to it and it will get you through" because that is absolutely beautiful and so very true. Sending you lots of hugs and prayers!
Post a Comment