Thursday, December 31, 2009

Our Angel baby Girls name is...

Kaylee Faith




That was a tough decision..we were going back and forth between two names and for a couple reasons decided against the other name we had picked out and decided to use Kaylee, we had Faith chosen for a middle name no matter what first name we chose. Then after deciding on this name we went back and forth between a TON of different ways to spell Kaylee. We think its cute and dh told me that when he saw our little girls face the night everything happened, she looked like a Kaylee. So there you go...by the way, for those who didnt see my other blog post (below), here is Kaylee's ultrasound pictures...

Photobucket

Photobucket


Goodness do we miss her!!!!

2 comments:

Kimberley said...

It's a gorgeous name. I'm glad that you had the opportunity to find out that she's a girl.

Jessica said...

Beautiful name. I'm glad you were able to give her a name. I think it will ease your mind. Hugs!