Monday, May 4, 2009
One more small update..
Ok so im back from the u/s...the u/s tech said my dr will call me in a few days with the results etc...but while doing the internal u/s she did say I have alot of fibroids on my ovaries (why nobody caught this before, I have no idea...considering ive had plently internal u/s's) I found this very interesting. So im curious to see what my dr says when she calls, to see what the radiologist said when they looked at it. Im nervous, but part of me is Praying this is our answer. I can get treatment and hopefully we can go on to have a healthy baby. Ill update when I hear something from my dr. in a few days.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






















1 comment:
Glad to hear you got an u/s and that it well! Sorry about what may have found, hopefully if that's the issue it can easily be fixed and you'll get your BFP ASAP!! T&Ps for ya girl!!! HUGS!
Post a Comment