Looks like im not pg this cycle, despite my "perfect" looking chart...AF should be here at any moment basically. So, I ask myself...what now? Where do I go from here? and the obvious...Are we EVER going to have a baby in our arms? This is not getting easier, its getting harder and harder with every passing day, every passing cycle...I try my best to remind myself that while every cycle that passes by makes this harder and harder, its also bringing us closer and closer to accually getting our miracle, at least this is what we hope. I dont know all the answers to all the "WHYS?" but thats not my job, thats what Faith is about, I know God knows the answers...and so I have to have faith and trust that God will provide, like he did for the women in the Bible who were barren and prayed so long and so hard for children, God provided and they were blessed with miracles. I can only hope he will do the same for us- provide a miracle. In order to keep going on, I have to tell myself that we really will be holding our blessing someday, because thinking about never having a child would destroy me. I have an open heart, and will accept any child God brings into my life, whether it be a biological miracle, or a miracle brought to us through adoption, I will love my child the same no matter what and I look forward to the day when I can hold our baby in my arms and Praise God for answering this Prayer.
God, please guide and direct us on this journey and bless us with a miracle if that is your Will for our lives (and I pray it is).
Sunday, January 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






















3 comments:
Sarah had to wait 14 years after God told Abraham that he would be the father of many nations. I'm praying for you. Adoption is a wonderful way to grow a family. If God is leading you in that direction, He will show you the way.
Thanks Sallie!
I don't know the entire history but I hope you're seeing a specialist.There must be some answer to all of this.I really hope and pray you get your miracle
Post a Comment