Wednesday, January 21, 2009
Im sick...
The little boy I babysit was brought to my house sick (UGH this makes me so upset) so now I caught his germies and have a sinus infection and a nasty croup cough. The worst part is now im going to have to start antibiotics and I am dreading this because I HATE taking meds if im pg. I know I need to take them to feel better, because I wouldnt want it to get worst, but it seems like everytime im pg or waiting to find out if im pg, I end up getting sick and having to put gross pills in my body, and with our past of unsuccessful pg's I just hate risking anything. Please pray for me to feel better soon and if I am pg that none of this will affect the baby.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






















2 comments:
I will pray.
I'm sorry sweetie!! there are antibiotics that are safe for pregnancy! I was on Keflex a few times so I know thats safe!
Post a Comment