Sunday, January 18, 2009

Anxious to test...

Well im 8dpo today, yesterday I had a big temp drop and then today it shot back up. My temp was 97.3 yesterday and the only other times its ever gotten that low after O is with a couple of my past pg's. Im hopeful that we will have a positive outcome this cycle, but trying not to get my hopes up because im just not sure. We will see what happens when I test in a few days. Extra prayers are always welcome!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww sweetie, I am always praying for you. And I have a good feeling about this cycle for you! xoxo

EMG said...

Thanks, I hope your good feeling is right. I have a good feeling about you this cycle too Court!

Lindsey said...

All the prayers headed your way~!! I too have a good feeling for ya ;) Good luck!!! Baby and sticky dust all the way!! *~*~*~*~*~*