Tuesday, May 28, 2013
Update post
As we have just had yet another Mothers Day with empty arms, I know its been a whole year since ive updated here, so I figured id write a few words with what little info I have at this time. This year marks 7 years of this journey for us. As of right now we are still not ttc. We recently came across a few, what we hope will be, breakthroughs. We just did some hormone testing on me and found that a few levels were low, so right now we are trying some natural supplements to try to raise the levels to normal range, and if we are successful with that, then we may give ttc another try, but that would likely be my last try. If we arent successful then we will likely be moving forward with our adoption journey. For a while now ive been in a state of stillness...I just dont know what we should do in order to move forward. We are Praying for direction and placing this in Gods hands so as to not take this into our own hands, but to allow Gods Will to be done, as we know his plan is best, even if we cant understand it right now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






















2 comments:
you should look into nutrition response testing. I am in CT and my doctor found I had high mercury, which was never tested by my REI. If you want I can ask my doctor to refer one to you in your area. He did wonders for us. After 4.5 years of ttc and 3 miscarriages we are 30 weeks with twins and I believe its because my body was no longer toxic.
I will look into this testing, thank you very much!
Post a Comment