Friday, October 14, 2011

I am 1 in 4....

October 15th is Pregnancy and Infant Loss Remembrance day. We will remember all babies born sleeping, or the babies we have carried but never met, or those we have held but could not take home or the ones that came home but didn't stay.

Forever in our hearts, our 9 Angels

♥ 5/8/07
♥ 11/10/07
♥ 1/15/08
♥ 3/1/08
♥ 7/6/08
♥ 9/30/08
♥ 4/13/09
♥ Kaylee Faith 12/3/09
♥ 9/2/2011

We will always miss and love you, our sweet little miracles.

3 comments:

Tricia said...

Hi Erika! I don't know if you still check your blog or not, but I came across some information today that made me think of you.

I was reading a totally random blog that has absolutely nothing to do with pregnancy or miscarriages, but somehow the comments veered in that direction. Someone had suggested to another gal that she be checked for Antiphospholipid Syndrome which causes recurrent miscarriages. Many other ladies chimed in about it stating that their doctors had run tons of tests and couldn't find anything wrong with them and eventually they found out about AS and got tested. When they found out they had it, many of their doctors put them on a simple aspirin therapy and they went on to have healthy pregnancies.

It might be worth talking to your doctor about and getting tested.

I hope you are doing well these days!

~Tricia

Tricia said...

Here are a couple of links

http://www.womens-health.co.uk/antiphos.asp

http://miscarriage.about.com/od/thrombophiliadisorders/p/antiphosphol.htm

EMG said...

Thank you, Tricia. I do still check my blog. I was tested for this and I do not have it, but I really appreciate you taking the time to bring it to my attention, if I had not already been tested for it, we could have been on to something. Feel free to pass along any info you may come across in the future. My Prayer is that God will place someone or something before me that will help us move forward in this journey.