Unfortunatly for me I wont be getting the best gift of all for my Birthday in a few days...no bfp this cycle. On to next cycle and just hopeful that a door will become open for us to be blessed with our Miracle.
On a side note, my Birthday is this Saturday, ill be turning 22. As heartbroken as I am that we still arent even pg with a baby, I think im in a better place this year because im accually a little excited about my Birthday instead of wanting to just completly skip the day. One of the things im most excited about is that my Mom is coming for the weekend and bringing our beautiful 9 month old God-daughter (Niece). Unfotunatly my brother and sil cant come, but im very happy they are letting my Niece come. We havent seen my Mom or Niece since Christmas and miss them very much. We are planning on going out to dinner the night of my Birthday so that should be nice too.
Wednesday, February 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






















1 comment:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ERIKA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope you had a wonderful day and a great visit with your mom and niece.
You are always in my thoughts and prayers!
Post a Comment