Sunday, February 24, 2008
Just some feelings.
So yesterday I had my first beta done, and tomorrow I go for my second. I am feeling so nervous....I just want these results to come back good, I need them to. With my 21st birthday being this week, it would be the best birthday present in my life to get good results, and if not then my birthday will be totally ruined. We are praying so hard for this pregnancy to progress well and this baby to be THE ONE that we hold in our arms in 9 months, and I know we have alot of people praying for us, so if this is meant to be, it will be. It would be a TRUE miracle for this to be THE ONE...because it was a miracle for me to even become pg this cycle, and thats what we have been praying for all along after all...A MIRACLE. Please continue to pray for us. I will be going tomorrow for the BW and could possibly have the results tomorrow too. I know that God is with us and no matter what he will continue to be. PLEASE GOD, I ask for this to pregnancy and baby to continue to be safe and healthy and to progress well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






















No comments:
Post a Comment