Tuesday, February 12, 2008
FINALLY OVULATED!
Well wouldnt you know...after Matthew and I decided to call it quits this cycle I finally ovulated on CD25. The funny thing is that we decided to BD this day JUST FOR FUN not even realizing that I was ovulating, hehe, which means we have a chance this cycle to become pregnant. Maybe this is all we needed, was to have some fun love making BDing rather than making it a "chore" like usual, knowing we HAVE to BD in order to have a chance of getting pg. It would truly be a miracle for me to become pregnant this cycle, but that is what we are hoping for...a Miracle, and we know anything is possible through God, so im very hopeful that this cycle will turn out to be all worth the long wait to O and result in a HEALTHY BFP, from our sudden act of FUN! Of course, if I dont become pg, ill be a little bummed, but since we originally decided to sit this cycle out, I guess I wouldnt be too bummed. Only time will tell, until then, I started taking my progsterone this cycle after confirming O and we will continue to hope and PRAY, after all, thats all we can do......God please bring us a healthy miracle!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






















No comments:
Post a Comment