Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Thinking and Wondering...

Ive been doing alot of thinking lately about our baby girl and so many things have been going through my mind, so many questions. What would she have looked like? How much would she have weighed when she was born? Would she have had hair? What day would be her Birthday? What time would she have been born? How would our parents have reacted to finding out they were going to have another Granddaughter? and the list goes on...so many things you cant help but wonder. I look forward to the day when we get to meet our sweet Kaylee and hold her in our arms and have all these questions answered. We also look forward to doing the same with all our other babies, Kaylees brothers and sisters (assuming there was boys and girls in the group of 7 of them) and having our 8 babies all together, in our arms and in our sight, playing together. Until then, I hold on to the adorable ultrasound pictures we have of Kaylee and imagine what a beautiful, smart, fun, snuggly, loving, energetic, MIRACLE little girl she is. All our babies are in our hearts and we love them all so very much.

2 comments:

Gayla said...

Erika, I am so very sorry about your recent loss! I lost some stuff on my computer and just found your info again.
My heart breaks for you both. I pray that you are someday blessed with a baby in your arms.
I love the name you picked for yur daughter. Being able to name her is such a blessing and I believe she knows what a wonderful mommy and daddy she has.
She will be waiting for you, along with all your other beautiful babies.
You will be in my prayers always.
Please remember that I am here if you need to talk.

Our Little June Bug said...

Thinking of you Erika. This is terrible... and your loss will never EVER go away. I just hope the pain dulls a little with time. I really hope that you and your husband get a baby to actually hold in your arms... soon!