Wednesday, September 24, 2008

BABY BEDDING...such a great deal, im so excited!!

AHHHH im so stinkin excited. I have LOVED this one airplane nursery set for YEARS at Babies R Us, and its been discontinued for a while now...well when my Mom and I were in there over the weekend I saw it on display and apparently they had forgotten it was there. So I wanted it, knowing it had to be real cheap at that point because it was discontinued. So I had my Mom (who has a part time job there right now) have my old manager check how much it would cost, and the other day she had said it would be $70 for the bedding set (which included the quilt, bumpers, sheet and dust ruffle) and then $15.00 for the mobile. Well since its been on display my Mom thought it would be slightly dusty even though its brand new (which after taking it off display they found that it really wasnt dusty at all), so asked the manager if he could drop the price a little more, so he dropped it $10 more, plus gave her a 20% off coupon plus her 10% discount and got me the whole bedding set and the mobile for a total of...are you ready for this?......................$56.12!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT A DEAL...the original prices would be $189.99 for the crib set, and $40 for the mobile!!!! I thanked my Mom so much for picking it up for me and told her id be putting a check in the mail for her tomorrow.

This is a picture of my set, I LOVE it!!!!!! And im so excited I got it new for such a cheap price. Oh and I also got the lamp shade off of craigslist, brand new for $10.
Photobucket

and wall pictures and wall hangings we got to go with it off of ebay brand new:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Normally I dont buy big items like this, but I just couldnt pass this up. With the set being discontinued and very popular this is like the last brand new set that I know of for sale...I feel like I was meant to have it and the best part is that I got EVERYTHING listed above for under $100.

No comments: