Sunday, June 22, 2008

Here we go again!

I know, not really the greatest title because it really is great news...WE ARE PREGNANT (for the 5th time)...I just think that im more nervous than anything right now. Im excited but because of my past, and not knowing what the outcome of this pregnancy will be, im just scared...I want more than anything for this pregnancy to be successful and this baby to grow strong and healthy for the next nine months. I am taking my progesterone like im supposed to, everyday since the day I ovulated, so im hoping that will help do the trick. Please feel free to keep us and this baby in your prayers. We could really use this miracle, after all, any baby we have will be just that...a MIRACLE!

P.S. sorry I havent updated here in a while, there just wasnt much going on. We had taken a ttc break for a few cycles and now that we had started ttc again, here we are....ill try to update more often, so check back for updates...hopefully we will have a full term pregnancy on our hands and there will be lots of exciting updates!

5 comments:

April Finch, Independent Thirty-One Consultant said...

Erika, I am so excited for you! I know this one has to be the one that you get to hold in your arms. I am praying for you and I wish I could give you a great big HUG!

Lindsey said...

Erika~ I'm so happy for you. We are continuing praying for you both that this is your miracle sticky bean. Can't wait to read updates from you. Miss talking to you. Hope all is well~ :D

Gayla said...

Sweetie, I will be saying an unbelievable amount of praying for you and this sweet little miracle. I want so badly for you to have a wonderful and perfect pregnancy and to hold this blessing in your arms~you deserve it so much.

I may not know you in real life, but you mean the world to me.

Hugs, love and tons of prayers.

Sallie said...

Congratulations, Erika.
I'm definitely praying for all three of you.
(ladyveyor)

Lori & BJ said...

Erika,
I am so excited for you! You and Matthew are going to make great parents!! I will pray for a sticky bean... Can't wait to watch/read all the updates!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!