Monday, January 14, 2008

Praying for good results

This morning I went for my first beta HCG test (to check my pregnancy hormone level), and also to check my progesterone and estrogen. I need these numbers to come back at a good level, and then in 48 hours (on wed. morning) ill go again and have then redrawn and in order to feel good about everything, they need to at least double, if not more. I am very nervous about these results, as in the past they havent come back good, I need these results to be good.

This pregnancy is the best way to start this new year for me, as last year was down right torture, I cannot have this year be the same as last year, it will ruin the whole year and there are alot of special things happening this year, one of them being my 21st birthday next month. I know all I can do is pray, and I know that no matter what happens God is with me, sometimes I feel helpless and feel that I wish there was more I can do, but God has this in his hands and its the best place for it to be because this is WAY TO BIG of a burden for me to be carrying around and worrying about. Yes, I am worried, but im trying my best to stay positive so that my baby can get positive vibes from me and have the strength to grow strong and healthy. Please pray for this baby and us. Matthew and I have been wanting this and praying for it for so long now and we want this baby so badly that is literally hurts. Thank you so much! I will update tomorrow morning when I get results back....

No comments: